Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

It`s Monday, the day Lisa and Katie have to board the flight to Beijing. Katie packed all her stuff and said good bye to her husband Harry. Katie went to Lisa`s house , she found that Lisa has not packed up yet, so she helped Lisa pack up her things. Katie started asking Lisa the real reason why she wants to go to Beijing while helping Lisa packing.Actually Katie knows Lisa bluffed to her. All the packing is over, Lisa asks Katie ' do you really want to come with me?'. Katie answered 'yes'.
The airplane seats were nice and comfortable.Katie and Lisa were sitting beside each other. The class they were travelling was normal but it makes them feel good.Katie and Lisa boarded the flight,time passed by and by. Katie started telling Lisa her story.Katie says 'Lisa i want to tell you what happened in my life, here it goes dear, I was the daughter of a rich merchant. There always used to be one advantage being rich, you get want you want. I used to love travelling to places and meeting new people,even now i love doing that. I had a uncle who seldom used to visit us. My uncle is my mothers brother . My dad used to take us to lot of trips those days. One pretty day a earthquake strike my place. I and my brother survived the quake. My brother all my dad`s property. I used to stay with my brother for sometime. Then one day he married a women.The women did not like me. We usually had lot of quarrels. My brother used to support her and blame me even though fault is on her side. I slowly lost most of my freedom to do anything. One day i decided to run away from home. I ran away from home, with some of the money i saved i boarded on a ship and reached this place.The money i have did not even last for months. I worked in a restaurant as a waitress for 2 years. Then one day i saw Harry. We had conversations every day from that very day. Soon we feel in love with each other and then got married. I love my husband, my husband used to tell about you and your husband. i really felt like helping you all through thats the reason i am coming with you. You know that i did not believe in the story you told me, is that correct'. Hearing this Lisa asked 'why did your brother never traced you?'.Katie replied ' i do not know, i posted some letters to him after few days, i never got a reply. I tried calling him, on hearing my voice he hangs off the telephone'. Lisa says ' i feel your sister in law would have told some story bad about you to your brother, anyway we can not come to any justification. The air plane is in the sky and Lisa was watching out of the window.Lisa was showing and telling Katie about what she can see from the window.They soon became good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment